Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer Days


So yesterday I was in the mddle of cooking dinner, Taco/Tostadas/Nacho Night! When I noticed the house had suddenly fallen silent. My house hasn't been this silent in 3 years!!! So, I checked the whole house & Nick, Isaiah and Zoe were nowhere to be found. Then I noticed the front door was open, (which I should have noticed sooner, as I had to walk by it to get to the rest of the house, but that's besides the point) Those little stinkers snuck out and decided to ride bikes with out me!!! So you know what I did?!? I got my camera and shot a few pics of them in action:

This is the standard Isaiah face for pictures... But Look how big he is!

Zoe got this bike for her b-day last year and couldn't ride it without help... But look at her now...

Then Nick had to get in on the riding action and do tricks for the kids...

She's prissy even when it's 100 degrees....
Just wanted to share a little bit of our summer.

Have a great weekend!

Stefanie

1 comment:

Linda D said...

Hey there! I found your blog on a link on Amy Havard's blog!!! I love finding friend's blogs! you can check mine out also, but we ware, it is boring. Tales from a boring stay-at-home mom!!! Your kids are beautiful. Take care