Monday, August 15, 2011

Tackle it all Week.

What happened to Tackle It Tuesday?  Well, I'm still doing it but this week I am tackling my to do list all week.  Why?  Well, because there are alot of things on my to do list that need to be checked off before Zoe starts school on the 22nd.  (Yes, I know they don't have to be done before then, but I want them to be done, so I don't have to worry as much the week of school starting.)

Here's a glimpse at my to do list:

(Notice the scroll bar, yea, there is alot more on the list.)

Monday:
Clean the bedrooms & bathrooms

Tuesday:
Laundry (not on the list, but needs to be done)
Organize the closets & change the light bulbs

Wednesday:
Clean kitchen & fridge

Thursday:
Clean the office & Sweep the floors

Friday:
Buy Zoe's school shoes & a bday present & a shower gift
Finish sewing my pillows

Saturday & Sunday:
Sleep
Get Zoe ready for kindergarten  :)

So that is my list of things to do, on top of all of my normal mommy duties and such.  I will let you know how my weeks goes on Saturday.  I hope you all have a great week!!

Stefanie

No comments: