Sunday, January 25, 2009

The cat is out of the bag.. Or it's in the oven!!!

So, I have been dying to tell the WHOLE world, that Nick and I are going to have another BABY!! That's right Zoe's going to be a big sister!!

I found out I am pregnant on Friday, January 16th, but decided no to tell everyone until we told our families. Well, the cat is out of the Bag! I told my mom and dad this past weekend! How did I tell them you ask? Well, I didn't, Zoe did!

When asked "Who are you a big sister to?" Zoe answered, " The Baby in Mommy's belly!" So cute!!! Everyone is excited! I think they are ready for another little one around.
I have my first ob/gyn appointment on Friday, February 13th. I will definately post the sono pics then. I'm soo EXCITED!!! I will keep everyone posted of course! I plan to take side view pictures monthly and will post them for everyone to see!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!!
Stefanie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Stef!! Wow, we will all be pregnant together again! Having two is so much fun and an absolutely joy to watch them grow up together!

Meli Palmer said...

HOLY COW! Congrats!!!!! How old is Zoe again? Natalie had just turned two when I had Colin.I think they are the perfect age apart.