Thursday, August 20, 2009

Build a Bear

All summer long Zoe's school/daycare has done a 'special' activity every day. Well, tomorrow marks the last day of summer before school starts and Zoe moves up to the 4 year old room!! (YAY, she's super excited) And to make tomorrow even more special, the school is having Build a Bear come build special bears just for the school. HOW COOL IS THAT!!! (Yes, we had to pay a little extra this month, but it's still cool and cheaper than going to the actual store) Each bear is going to be made at the school and will be wearing a special shirt with the school's name on it!! Zoe is soooo excited and has been talking about it all week!! So I thought I would try my hand at 'Building a bear' and making a Teddybear cake for tomorrow... What do you think?




I don't think it's my best. But when Zoe saw it she said "You are the best mommy ever. And I love you cause you made me a cake for my special day!" I love her.

I hope everyone has a good weekend! We have a busy weekend ahead (Baby shower on Saturday and Sibling class on Sunday) so I will definitely blog later!!!

Stefanie (and Baby Ava in Utero)

1 comment:

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

oh what a sweet and creative momma you are! Great job at the cake and how fun for Zoe to experience Build a bear coming to her school!!