Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tackle It Tuesday aka T.I.T :)

So today is Tackle it Tuesday and I'm pooped!!  My list always seems to be soo long and I always have to trim it down, but for some reason I pick the hardest things to do and am EXTREMELY tired by the end of the day.  Plus I have to do most of my TIT chores during naptime or while the girls are making a mess in their room. But I did get it done.  Here's my list of TIT todos:  (No pics this time around)

1.  Laundry.  (W.F.P A)  DONE
2.  Cook and prep HCG meals for the week for Nick and I.  DONE

3.  Clean the Master and guest bathrooms  DONE

4.  Clean the girls bedroom (a tornado hit it!!)   DONE
5.  Sweep the floors  Not Done :(

I was able to get everything done except the floors.  I was hoping to do it after everyone went to bed and the dog was asleep but Zoe is sitting here looking at me and Beezus is jumping all over the place.  Yea, so maybe tomorrow? 

I hope everyone had a great Tuesday! 

Stefanie

No comments: