Thursday, April 14, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad


Now that I have that song stuck in your head.  Here are a few of my favorite things for this year so far:

Hello, Kahlua K-cups!!  This is the best coffee on the planet.  I like to drink it at night after the girls go to bed, even though there really isn't any alcohol, it makes the long day better & I feel like I'm sneaking an adult beverage without actually sneaking an adult beverage.

Speaking of coffee, isn't my new coffee mug adoreable?!  Our coffee mug set is black & white and I love them.  But when I saw this at target I had to have it.  It is big enough to hold the larger cup setting on the Keurig.  I love it!  It is soo me. 


I love my new washer and dryer.  They aren't actually new, I've had them since November, but everytime I do a load I'm all like "Yay, ME!!"  I don't have the bottom comparments but hope to get them in the future.  They are quiet and they work WONDERFULLY! Is it sad that I'm in love with my appliances?




I love these Jeans!  I haven't bought a good pair of jeans in a very long time and with my weight loss I needed some new jeans in a bad way.  I found these at JCP and love them.  They are designed for women with curves.  They are lower in the front and higher in the back to prevent the gap in the back.  And as the ad says... well you see what the ad says.  Below are the pair I got.




I have a few more favorite things but I think I'm going to do one a month, maybe that will remind me to sit done to blog.  Or maybe not. Who knows?!

1 comment:

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

I LOVE that coffee mug. Isn't the Keurig amazing