Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin' into the future...

I know that was corny.  But that is how I feel about the past 4 months!!  I'm sorry for the lack of update on my part.  This whole stay at home mom & working mom & college student thing is hard.  It seems that every time I sit down to blog/eat/pee/breathe I have someone wanting something from me. 

Today, however I am finally able to sit at the laptop with a five year old cuddled on my arm watching Tron & the one year old is napping.  

Soo, no more excuses...  How about the good stuff, UPDATES::

The Five year old:

Zoe is doing good.  She is enjoying her time at home with her momma and sister, but misses her friends & school terribly.  We enrolled the girls in a drop in daycare for Saturday and Mondays, so she is making new friends and enjoys the social interaction.  She is SUPER excited about starting kindergarten in August.  She asks me questions about it all the time!  We have had some struggles, her and I, but we are working through them.  She really enjoys doing all things crafty.  She is so smart and inquisitive.  She currently loves Justin Bieber and iCarly.  I gave her my old iPod Shuffle filled with Justin Bieber songs and she loves to sing & dance around the house listening to her songs.  She is really big on playing 'Mom & daughter' right now with her dolls.  It's kind of crazy&scary&cool seeing the 'Mom & daughter' roles from her perspective. 




The One year old:


Wow, Ava has changed soo much since the last time I blogged.  She is talking alot!!  She has 12 teeth and is cutting more.  She is so laid back.  Ava thoroughly enjoys playing outside and loves to 'weee' down the slide.  When ever she does something I ask her to she says "ta-da!" She knows multiple signs to communicate with us what she wants.  (eat, drink, milk, more, juice and all done) We are working on potty training, so far we have had one successful pee-pee in the potty.  Her hair is growing but still all crazy! Her new favorite word is "NO!" Mommy doesn't like that very much.  Ava has discovered how to climb on EVERYTHING, but her favorite is her sisters bed.  She is very smart and very much like her big sister.  I am so excited to see this little girl grow up.



The Hubby:


Nick just recently got back from Milwaukee for school.  He had to celebrate his 33rd birthday out of town.  :(  We didn't like him being gone, but he enjoyed himself.  Nick recently switched jobs, he now works in Bedford.  This is a great move for him and is getting better every day.  The owner sought him out and thinks very highly of him.  I call him the "Prized Chicken" because they love him so.  He also is enjoying spending the weekends with the girls while I'm at work.  He is still working at the tattoo shop and staying busy.  When he's not busy he is drawing/painting/whatever else artist do. 


Now for Me:


Hmmm.. Where to start..  I am still working nights at BUMC on Fri-Sun nights.  I stay home with the girls Mon-Fri.  It's tough but it works.  I started back to school this spring, I am taking one class just to get acclimated, then hope to take more in the fall.  I am really enjoying life right now, watching my babies grow and experience new things is amazing!  We don't really have a routine just yet, but we are working on it.  We have been trying to go to storytime and church during the week.  I have officially lost all of my baby weight!!!  I'm soo excited to be skinny again.  It feels great to fit in single digit Levis.  I haven't been this size since before I had Zoe.  How did I do it, you ask?  I did the HCG diet and it works.  I plan on doing it again in a few weeks.  I would like to get down to my wedding weight. 

(I had to wear a different shirt because the shirt in the first picture is TOO big!!)

The Dog:


Beezus is Beezus!  She's a mess.  The girls love her and she loves them.  She will be one year old in May. 

Well, that about wraps up my update.  I have a few more posts coming in the very near future but for now this is what Ive got. 

I hope everyone is doing well and is enjoying their year as much as I am.

Stefanie

P.S.
It took me all day to write this post. 


No comments: