Saturday, October 22, 2011

6 years old. Really?!

You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear!

Dear Zoe,

Wow, I can't believe how fast time has gone by.  It feels like just yesterday you were swaddled tightly in my arms and I was singing sweet songs to you.  This year has been a busy year for you ( & me).  You have grown and changed by leaps and bounds.  You started kindergarten and love it.  You are so smart and curious. There is no doubt in my mind that you will excel in all that you put your mind to.  You are sassy and stubborn.  You have a fire in your eye that makes me smile.  You love to sing and dance to pretty much anything. You are such a beautiful little girl.  Your heart and soul are full of love for all things.  Your daddy is still one of your favorite people (second to me of course :).  You and Ava love to attack him as soon as he walks in, you've done that since you were little.  Ava loves you more than you will ever know.  Thank you for being her best friend and best di-da.  You are so special to me Zoe Maryn.  Because of you I am me, I am your mommy.   You have filled my world with so much joy.  I love you to the moon and back, with both hands and feet.  Happy 6th birthday Zoe!

Mommy

No comments: