Sunday, October 16, 2011

Meal Plan for 10/17-10/23

My meal plan for this week is SUPER easy and kid friendly.  Since I don't have to cook 'adult' meals because Nick isn't going to be eating with us (Mon-Thurs), I am taking a break and keeping meals simple and EASY!! 

Monday - Breakfast for dinner (I usually make eggs with cheese and ham)

Tuesday - Nuggets and green beans

Wednesday - Chili Mac (really, It's just Mac with ground turkey)

Thursday - Cilantro Lime Shrimp Tacos (I'm making this recipe, putting it in corn tortilla, topping with shredded lettuce and cheese.  Very yummy!)

Friday - Beef Tips with Rice

Saturday - It is Zoe's 6th birthday and party.  We will be bowling, eating pizza and going to the Fair.  No Cooking for me!!!

Sunday - Our 7th anniversary.  We are going out to eat for dinner, I hope.  Again, No cooking for me!!

Well, that is the plan for the week!!  I will let you know how well we stick to it when I update next Sunday! 

Have a great week!
Stefanie

No comments: