Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My baby is 3!!

Zoe Maryn Wade was born Saturday, October 22, 2005 @ 7:26 pm. I didn't think I could love her anymore than I did that day. But my love for that 7lbs, 19.5 inch long baby has grown everyday and continues to grow but now for a 33lbs, 38inch tall preschooler. She has my heart.

All Dressed for her Royal Celebration
We had big 'Royal Celebration' for Zoe on Saturday, Oct 18th. I took the Friday before off so I could run around like a crazy mad woman without having to worry about any extra bodies with me. I baked and decorate her 'Castle' cake too! (I have to admit, it was really cute) Saturday was a good day. My MIL and SIL were in town from San Antonio and were a HUGE help! (Thanks, Lyla and Stel) We had a bounce house and a special guest appearance from Princess Belle, from Beauty and the Beast. (Thanks, Dad & Suzanne, Shane & Mom and Debbi Day from Extreme Kids) Zoe and the kids ABSOLUTELY loved the party! Zoe was tickled PINK when Belle showed up for her birthday party. She had so much fun!! She received TONS of gifts! Everything from Princess barbies, a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader uniform to a Karaoke Machine! She truly had a great day and is blessed with many friends and family that love her! Thank you to everyone that was there to share in her birthday. Here are some pictures from the party:


This is 'THE' Castle Cake


Princess Belle doing her magic show


Zoe with her butterfly face painting

Future Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader




All in all it was a great party. I think everyone enjoyed themselves. After the party we went to the fair. I think we have started a tradition. Every year, since Zoe's first b-day party we have gone to the fair the weekend of the party. Zoe loves her some sausage on a stick!! We had an action packed weekend. I will post later about Zoe's actual birthday full of events!!! Stay tuned!
Always,
Proud Momma
Stefanie



No comments: