Thursday, October 2, 2008

What's going on?!

It's been a while since I post somethings, so how about an UPDATE!

Zoe is growing like a weed! She's completely out of 2T clothes now, her 2T jeans are highwaters! She's getting excited about her upcoming birthday and that she will be 3! She has learned that her birthday is in October and she is going to be 3. So Cute! Zoe has been potty trained since she was two, but we have still had night time wetting. Well, this week we decided that we would try again (after many failed attempts and wet sheets) on the night time potty training and I have to say we are doing pretty good. We stop giving her drinks after dinner time and make her go potty before bed. She's been getting up on her own around 3:30am to go potty, and has been dry since Sunday! I hope we can keep this up, I really don't want to buy anymore pull ups!

I have a cute story: Monday, on the way home from picking up Zoe from daycare, Zoe randomly says "and to the pupublic, for which its hands; one nation, under God, indevibible; with libaty and justice for AAALLL!!" I looked in my rear view and said "What did you just say?!?" "The Pledge of allebance, Momma" I immediately asked her to do it again, and she did!! My daughter is a genius! Or is this normal for a 3 year old?! She knows the Pledge of Allegiance!!! I'm sooo proud of her.

Nick is doing good! He's busy, busy, busy both at the Harley shop and the Tattoo shop. He is meeting all kinds of cool people. We recently went to the drag races in Ennis with some friends. He was in heaven. He has gone to the races the past few years with friends, but this year I went also. It's really cool! Of course to start out, I was like "It's just some cars going down a track" But it is far more than just that. It really was alot of fun! Isaiah and Lyla went with us. We all had a good time!

I am doing well also. I'm busy trying to get Zoe's birthday plans taken care of, which is stressful. What can you do at a 3 year old princess party, that everyone will like? What food should we serve? I'll figure it out, eventually. I am still at UTSW in transplant and I just recently start working with my Uncle Jeff and brother Matt on the weekends. It's hard to not hang out with Zoe, but she gets to hang with her Opppa & Zam (my Dad and Stepmom) so that makes it a little easier. She understands that work is something that has to be done. I am having my wisdom teeth taken out in November. I'm kind anxious and nervous about it. Yes, I know it's a month away but those of you that know me, know that I'm a worrier!

My family is doing good. My Mom and Stepdad are going to New York on Saturday, they will be gone for a week. I hope they have a good time! My Dad and Stepmom are doing good. They are busy with work and my little bro, Matthew's life. (you know, Sports, work, girls) My Brother, Jason is still in Iraq. I haven't heard from him in a while. But he sent my mom and dad a funny video he made. You can tell that his experiences over there haven't changed the comedian inside him.

He's a nut!

Well, that's all I have for now. I hope everyone has a good week!

Always,

Stefanie

No comments: