Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Enjoying the spring time weather while it lasts...

Well, It didn't last for very long, but we tried to enjoy while we had it. Saturday we went to Mountain Creek Lake Park. It was windy but very nice outside. Zoe had never been to this park before so she was excited to play by the lake. Grandma Lyla, Isaiah and JD are here for spring break and went with us to the park. Zoe tried to ride her tricycle but it was too windy, she kept getting blown away. So we decided to go down by the lake and skip rocks, Zoe just threw anything she got her had on, into the water. Here are some pictures from our trip to the park and the lake:


We also decided to take the oppurtunity to bust out the sidewalk chalk and draw. Zoe and Grandma Lyla played a little hopscotch and drew a few things.. These are a few of my favorite pics: (Please no comments about my tall grass and dandelions)

Everyone is doing good. Nick, Zoe, Isaiah, JD and Lyla are all doing well. Baby #2 and I are feeling good, I'm starting to regain my energy. (not that I had alot to begin with) I am 11 weeks and a few days preggo...I will be so glad to be out of the first trimester!! All the worries and concern will be gone. I'm still wearing regular clothes, but things are getting a little snug in the belly area, it won't be long before maternity clothes are needed. It's true what they say about second pregnancies, everything does happen ALOT sooner than the first. I kind of feel bad though, with Zoe I recorded everything.... This time around I'm not doing alot of scrapbooking or recording... I guess I still have time to catch up on that later. Right now I think I'm going to catch up on some sleep. Good Night all!

Stefanie

No comments: