Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Lil Soccer Player!!!

Zoe had her first soccer practice tonight. She is so excited to play soccer! Her team is the Diamonds and her first game is 3/28 @9am!!! (9am?!? WTF?) I can't say that I'm too excited about having to get up that early, but it should be fun! Nick and Zoe had a date at Academy last night and bought all of her soccer gear. She of course had to have PINK everything... Pink and Black cleats, pink and white soccer ball, pink shin guards and of course a pink soccer hair thingy!! It was fun for her and Daddy to go and be one with the soccer stuff.. I was just there for the ride. Zoe did really good for her first practice. She is kind of timid but she will get better. Here are a few of my favorite pics from tonight:

She told me after practice that she really liked soccer, but didn't like getting all sweaty!!! I will keep everyone posted with Zoe's progress and see if she still likes it after the first game!!

1 comment:

Meli Palmer said...

Oh man, she is TOO CUTE. Hope soccer goes great!