Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just us...

Just in case you were wondering, here's a little fill in the blank about Nick & me. Enjoy!
What are your middle names? Mine is Nicole and Nicks is Lee.
How long have you been together? Married for almost 4 years and together for 5 years!
Who asked who out? He asked me to lunch the first time we went out.
How old are each of you now? I am 26 and He is 31.
How tall are each of you? I am 5'8" and Nick is around 5'11" I think!.
Whose siblings do you see the most? Probably Nick's sister Estelle. My brother Jason has been in Iraq for the past year.
Do you have any children together? Nick and I have two children, Isaiah (my stepson), Zoe and one on the way!
What about pets? No pets for us!
Did you go to the same school? Nope!
Are you from the same hometown? No, he's from San Antonio, & I am from Grand Prairie. Who is the smartest? We are both smart in different areas!
Who is the most sensitive? Definately Me!
Where do you eat out most as a couple? We try to eat at home alot, but we like Red Robin, Texas Roadhouse and Salt Grass
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? We haven't travel much together. We have gone to West Virginia and every state in between here and there.
Who does the cooking? That'd be me. Every night during the week I cook when I get home from work.
Who is more social? Definitely me.
Who is the neat-freak? We both try to be but sometimes we fail misserable!
Who hogs the bed? Zoe!! She likes to cuddle up in between us. lol.
Who wakes up earlier? I do, but he is up shortly after me.
Who has the bigger family? I do.
How do you spend the holidays? Well, I have a spilt family. So we try our best to spend equal time with everyone.
Do you have little pet names for each other? Just the Normal names. I like to call him husband.
How long did it take to get serious? Well, we knew/liked each for 3 years prior to us dating, but the timing was always off. But once the timing was right, we were pretty serious pretty fast :)
Who eats more? When I'm not preggo, It's definately Nick. Sometimes I think he has a tapeworm! But I'm the hungry hippo these days!
Who sings better? We both are terrible!
Who's older? He's older by 5 years!
Who does the dishes? I do, but he helps sometimes.
Who snores? Both of us do!
Who's better with the computer? Definitely Me. But I work on with them all day long. He's definately better with a motorcycle.
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? I will admit that I have a hard time admiting I'm wrong.
Who kissed who first? We sort of kissed each other. It was one of those moments.
Who eats more sweets? We both like the sweets!

No comments: