Friday, January 8, 2010

one week down, 51 to go...

Change is inevitable!! The first week of 2010 has been a week of happiness, sadness, aches and pains.

So lets start with the aches and pains... Damn, My legs are sore!! I have started doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. And she is kicking my butt, which is good!! I hope to lose the last 8 pounds I have left from my 'Ava' weight within the next few months and ALL of my 'Zoe' weight this year.

Now for the Happiness & Sadness... I recently accepted a Senior Administrative Assistant position @ UT Southwestern Physical Plant Production Control and I start my new job on Jan 25th, YAY for me!! (The happiness!) I have some mixed emotions about leaving the transplant program and all of my friends. (The sadness) I know the new position will bring new oppurtunities for growth and advancement, it's just wierd to think I won't me part of the transplant team anymore. I have grown and learned so much from them, but it's time for a change and it's a coming!!

Update on the resolutions...
  • I have started reading a new book, Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. I like it so far.
  • I started the 30 Day shred.
  • I updated my blog!!
Not bad for a week, Huh?

P.S.~ Zoe and Ava are all doing very well. Zoe is GROWING so much and is so smart! Everyday that goes by I am truly amazed by her. She brings so much joy to my life. Ava has discovered her voice and her hands! She is sleeping through the night and loves her mobile. She has a smile that will steal your heart. I'm so glad they are both so happy, it reassures me that I am doing my job well.

No comments: