Saturday, January 23, 2010

Top 10

My top 10 favorite baby things so far, in no particular order:

1. Fisher Price Precious Planet Playmat
We bought Ava this playmat to try to keep her entertained. (We got it on sale at Target for $19.00, normally $25.00) She loves the mirror and the different animals. She loves to do her tummy time while talking to the monkey and giraffe.

2. Bright Starts Elephant Teether Pal

Ava has the elephant. We call him ‘Elefun’ because Ava goes crazy when we give it to her. She loves to chew on his trunk and the crinkly sound his body makes.


3. JJ Cole BundleMe Lite We got this as a shower gift and I think it is the best ever!! Texas weather is so unpredictable and the BundleMe Lite is perfect for my fall baby to snuggle into during the cold/chilly/cool weather. We love it because it is so lite but yet keeps her warm without the need for all the extra blankets.


4. First Year BreastFlow Bottles

Before Ava started daycare, she was exclusively breastfed. I bought this bottle to help her transition to the Avent bottles we would be sending to daycare for her. This bottle is designed for breastfed babies to prevent nipple confusion. She took this bottle like a champ. It was the only bottle she would take from me in the beginning.




5. Carter’s ANYTHING


Enough Said.



6. Up &Up brand diapers and wipes
We recently converted over to the Up&Up brand for all of our diapering needs. We needed a cheaper alternative to our preferred Pampers Swaddlers and the Up&Up brand satisfied our need. They are durable and hold a lot, which is great for when she sleeps through the night. The cost per diaper is $.13 and the cost per Pampers Swaddlers is $.23. The wipes are great too. (We have started using a lot of Up&Up brand product and I really like them)



7. Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream

Ava and I have had the worst eczema. We were using Aquaphore for our dry skin, but it wasn’t working. I bought some Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream and it cleared up both of our eczema!! I love it!




8. Lanisoh breastmilk storage bags
When I had Zoe, I used the Avent breastmilk storage bags and storage containers. But this time around I wanted something that was a little more freezer friendly. My best friend (Thanks Betzy) told me she used the Lanisoh bags and so I decided to try them. They lay flat and store flat, have a double zip lock and are thick. They are GREAT!!!


9. Baby Einstien anything.
Zoe loved Baby Einstien and still does. Ava is all about listening to the classical music and watching all the bright colors. The other day, both girls were glued to the tv watching it and I had some free time to do mommy things.


10. Baby Legs Leg warmers!
There is something about Ava in her onesie and leg warmers that just makes me smile. Plus, you get the convenience of not having to deal with pants or buttoning up a sleeper at 3am.

No comments: