Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pictures of the Week

I have decided that I will be gracing you, my avid blog readers, with a priceless picture every week, aka my 'Picture of the week' or POTW. I am posting a few pictures this week because I had to many favorites... So here are my first pictures:

"Two lil Monkeys looking in"

This picture was taken while I was on maternity leave. My best friend Stephanie and I decided to take our big girls (and the babies) to the Zoo. I snapped this picture of Zoe and Mia looking at the elephants. They are getting so big, but look so small compared to the elephants.


"Bats in your cave!"

This picture pretty much speaks for it's self. I took it around Christmas time, Ava had just been changed and I was telling her "Ava, you have Bat's in your Cave" (referring to her boogies) & she would growl & squirm & kick. It was soo funny and this face is great! She soo cute!!

Now for the picture for this week :::DrumRoll:::

"Sleeping Beauty in her crib"

Tonight was the first night that Ava slept in her crib. She has been sleeping in her bassinet in our room, but the poor girl is just too LONG for it. & she has recently learned how to scoot backwards on her back... So after waking up scrunched up against the top of the bassinet, we decided that it was time to move her to her crib. Zoe was soo excited to FINALLY share her room with lil sister. I just hope she doesn't get woken up by Zoe's chit chat and 4 year old banter. The picture quality isn't that good, and it has a pink hue from her light, but I think it's great. She's been asleep since 10pm, so we will see how she does.

No comments: