Saturday, January 2, 2010

Resolutions...

Every year I make resolutions and don't follow through. This year I am putting them out for all the world to see, in hopes that I will complete them ALL!!

My 10 for 2010:
1. Go on a date with my husband once a month, every month.
2. Loss ALL of my baby weight, from Zoe and Ava!! 30 pounds need to be gone by 1/1/2011.
3. Spend one hour a day, everyday, without the TV on, doing something with my girls.
4. Read 12 new books.
5. Cook a healthy new recipe at least once a week.
6. Find a church, become a member & have the girls dedicated.
7. Write a will.
8. Work towards my dream of becoming a teacher before I turn 30.
9. Save $100 a month, just because.
10. Update my blog weekly.

2009 was a tough year for me. Emotionally & Physically with all aspects of my life: marriage, family, work and pregnancy.. basically life in general was hard. I hope that 2010 is a better year for everything!!

1 comment:

The Ziebarth Family said...

Well I will join with you in out-there-resolutions!! I plan on losing all of Mikah weight which is still there and the little bit extra weight I had before Mikah! I have about 40 pounds to go so I am right here with you! I am running and trying my best to eat right! Ugh...but we can do it!